Merriam Webster Definition of collaborate
to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor
BDG-CPAs collaborative relationships, success references available upon request:
- Corporate Department Heads. Long-term, fixed fee ownership of select outsourced activities collaborating with major corporation accounting, reporting, SEC, internal audit, and HR department heads.
- SEC Executives. COSO Internal Control assessment collaborating with executives certifying on same to the SEC.
- 401(k) and EB Plan Fiduciaries and Big 4 Auditors. Draft employee benefit plan comprehensive financial statements, draft Schedule H, and pre-audit package with risk assessment collaborating with both HR Departments and Big 4 firms.
- 401(k) and EB Plan Fiduciaries and Local Firms. Employee benefit plan audit in collaboration with CPA firms that do not perform many, concerned with deficiencies.
- Local CPA Firms. Perform audit and attestation function collaborating with CPA firms that serve accounting, tax, and consultation, but are not peer reviewed.
- COSO Internal Control Framework. Overall and detailed account risk assessment and training collaborating with controller or internal audit management and their staff.