Founded in 1982, BDG-CPAs technical tax, audit, accounting, and advisory talents are often comparable to that of a Big 4 accounting firm. Partners have over 25 years of experience with the Big 4 firms, primarily with PwC. Long-term, mutually successful relationships with many blue chip, prominent clients distinguish BDG-CPAs.
The BDG-CPAs service mission is to continuously improve clients' internal controls, save taxes, and publicly trusted attestation. Our staff development mission from on campus recruiting to top notch CPA Professionals has led to a long-term track record of career successes.
The BDG-CPAs provides top quality accounting, audit and tax services primarily to:
BDG-CPAs regularly coordinates client services with national firms with PCAOB independence concerns and local accounting firms that do not provide attestation. All professionals are extensively trained in the COSO Internal Control Framework and clients taught. BDG-CPAs' strategic goals and achievement measurements are managed using The Balanced Scorecard.
- Closely Held Businesses, full services: attest internal control driven and tax savings focused.
- Major Corporations, outsourced functions: recurring technical accounting, audit, and tax, fixed fee.
- Broker-Dealers, RIA's, requiring PCAOB audits and Private Equity Funds.
- Employee Benefit Plans Audits, DOL required with Form 5500, proposals take 15 minutes.
- High Tech Companies, from development stage to IPO, SEC requires PCAOB audits.
- High Net Worth Individuals, annual and long-term family tax planning and return preparation.
- Nonprofit Organizations, giving back to our community.