Merriam Webster Definition of collaborate: “to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor.”
BDG-CPAs collaborative relationships and success references available upon request:
- Corporate Department Heads: Long-term, fixed fee ownership of select outsourced activities collaborating with major corporation accounting, reporting, SEC, internal audit, and HR department heads.
- SEC Executives: COSO Internal Control assessment collaborating with executives certifying on same to the SEC.
- 401(k) and EB Plan Fiduciaries and Big 4 Auditors: Draft employee benefit plan comprehensive financial statements, draft Schedule H, and pre-audit package with risk assessment collaborating with both HR Departments and Big 4 firms.
- 401(k) and EB Plan Fiduciaries and Local Firms: Employee benefit plan audit in collaboration with CPA firms that do not perform many, concerned with deficiencies.
- Local CPA Firms: Perform audit and attestation function collaborating with CPA firms that serve accounting, tax, and consultation, but are not peer reviewed.
- COSO Internal Control Framework: Overall and detailed account risk assessment and training collaborating with controller or internal audit management and their staff.
BDG-CPAs regularly coordinates client services with national firms with PCAOB independence concerns and local accounting firms that do not provide attestation. All professionals are extensively trained in the COSO Internal Control Framework and clients taught. BDG-CPAs’ strategic goals and achievement measurements are managed using The Balanced Scorecard.
Our Tax Planning Guide is available online for individuals, investors and businesses. Contact us with your Tax questions.